In short: Magento is a proven and tested e-commerce solution which is being used in over 200.000 shops worldwide.
In detail: Magento allows you to build a shop and to sell and manage products online. Due to its modern architecture, its easy to extend Magento by any desired functionality. This makes Magento the most used e-commerce solution worldwide! Its used in over 200.000 shops so far.
Magento has been on the market since 2008 and is permanently maintained and advanced by Magento Inc., it is well-established and more and more shop owners start using it for their e-commerce projects.
Some of the pros at a glance:
- There is a free, fully usable version, called the Community Edition (CE)
- Fully customizable because it is Open Source Software
- Intuitive handling
- High adaptability makes it possible to implement any desired requirement.
- Due to Magento’s modular architecture it is easy to maintain, update and extend.
- Permanent enhancements by Magento Inc.
- Optimized for search engines (SEO) already. This can be adapted of course, but it is not required.
- Easy product and order management
- Various payment methods (PayPal, BillSAFE, bank payment) are available.
- Various kinds of product types (virtual, downloadable for example) are available.
- Sales reports
- Inventory management
When starting your e-commerce project, it is utmost important to build it atop a well-established and future-proof system. Magento commerce complies with those requirements and should always be the first choice when it comes to starting a professional online shop.
You are not yet fully convinced that Magento is the right choice for your e-commerce project? No problem, please click on the following link to schedule a Magento demo. Please note: The layout you see is the default layout. It can be adapted to your needs anytime.
Now you are convinced of Magento’s features? Magento is the right e-commerce solution for your next project? You still have questions? I am looking forward to getting in contact with you.